- NOTE: THIS IS FOR PRE-ORDER ONLY. THESE ARE CURRENTLY BEING MANUFACTURED. WE HAVE AN ESTIMATED SHIP DATE OF 1/22.
- NOTE: PICS BELOW ARE PRINTED PROTOTYPES AND RENDERINGS ONLY. PRINTED PARTS HAVE A ROUGH SURFACE FINISH, PRODUCTION PIECES WILL BE SMOOTH LIKE OUR KEYMOD AND M-LOK VERSIONS.
A3 Tactical’s Vertical Grip with integrated hand stop is a robust, machined aluminum grip
featuring a radiused profile mount. The mount tapers to meet the mounting surface on the
handguard, giving a low-profile feel with ergonomic comfort. Twin mounting screws with an
additional “positive-stop” lug ensure a secure attachment.
The HGS series of grips was developed specifically for all Picatinny handguards and is the perfect fore
grip for your lightweight rifle or carbine. With its modular grip design, it can be setup in a short
or long grip configuration. Our “stubby” grip is ideal for CQC or any application where a
minimalist grip is necessary.
Machined completely from 6061 T6 aluminum, our grip and mount were designed with weight
saving features in mind. Overall weight of the stubby grip and mount is only 5 ounces, 6 for long grip. Grade 8 fasteners plus a Picatinny slot "lug" guarantees this grip will stay put and survive any abuse
you can give it. Finished in Graphite Black or Flat Dark Earth Cerakote gun coating.
- Picatinny compatible design fits all Picatinny handguards
- Modular length grip for multi-use compatibility
- Integrated hand stop ideal for pistols, carbines, and short-barrel rifles
- Grade 8 fasteners
- Cerakote finish
OA Length: 4.00”
Weight: 6 oz.
Stubby grip: 3.00"
6061 T6 Aluminum
Made in USA