- Modular design for individual personalization
- Folds left or right by simply reversing the hinge
- Offset extension mounts in 4 different configurations
- Positively locks in both the open and folded position
- Spring loaded detent with machined hinge pin
- Eliminates "rattle" so common on the factory rear end plate
- 6061 and 7075 construction with Type II low gloss anodized finish
- Can be configured for the A3 Tactical Steady-brace, Tailhook brace, or Strongarm brace
- 13.125" Length-of-Pull with Tailhook or Steady-brace
- 14.25" Length-of-Pull with Strongarm brace
Firearm adapter included!
NFA BRACE DISCLAIMER: Please see our complete disclaimers page HERE . The A3 Modular Brace is not designed nor should it be used as a stock or to discharge a firearm from the shoulder. The A3 Modular Brace is to be used as a pistol stabilizing arm brace. You are responsible for the proper and legal use of the A3 Modular Br ace at all times. If you have purchased an A3 Modular Brace and wish to utilize the modularity function with parts designed for our Modular Stock , please be aware of all federal, state and local laws and ordinances that you must obey. The National Firearms Act regulates items such as short barreled rifles, and by utilizing components of the A3 Tactical Modular Brace as a firearm stock, you may be subjecting your firearm and yourself to NFA laws and regulations. It is your responsibility to obey all laws and properly register any NFA items you may create with use of A3 Tactical products.