Need help deciding what or how to order your brace? See our BRACE ORDERING GUIDE HERE.
- Bolt-on rear Picatinny adapter by Rhev Arms
- Offset Sig hinge for optimal charging handle clearance
- Modular design for individual personalization
- Offset extension mounts in 4 different configurations
- 13.50" Length-of-pull (LOP) on P50
- Positively locks in both the open and folded position
- 6061 construction with Type II low gloss anodized finish
A3 Tactical is proud to release our new Modular Folding Arm Brace system for the Keltec P50. This system attaches to the receiver via a unique Picatinny adapter by Rehv Arms. The Sig hinge latches in both positions, open and closed, and our modular brace system allows multiple configurations for optimal personalization.
NFA BRACE DISCLAIMER: Please see our complete disclaimers page HERE . The A3 Modular Brace is not designed nor should it be used as a stock or to discharge a firearm from the shoulder. The A3 Modular Brace is to be used as a pistol stabilizing arm brace. You are responsible for the proper and legal use of the A3 Modular Brace at all times. If you have purchased an A3 Modular Brace and wish to utilize the modularity function with parts designed for our Modular Stock , please be aware of all federal, state and local laws and ordinances that you must obey. The National Firearms Act regulates items such as short barreled rifles, and by utilizing components of the A3 Tactical Modular Brace as a firearm stock, you may be subjecting your firearm and yourself to NFA laws and regulations. It is your responsibility to obey all laws and properly register any NFA items you may create with use of A3 Tactical products.