- Modular design for individual personalization
- Folds left or right by simply reversing the hinge
- Offset extension mounts in 4 different configurations
- Positively locks in both the open and folded position
- Spring loaded detente with machined hinge pin
- MJF/6061 aluminum Hybrid construction with polyurethane buffer
- Can be configured for the A3 Tactical Steady-brace, Tailhook brace, or Strongarm brace
A3 Tactical is proud to release our new Modular Folding Arm Brace system for the HK MP5. This system is designed from the ground up to provide modularity in style, form, and function. The single pivot design utilizes a positive spring-lock for both the open and closed position, allowing the user to simply and quickly release the brace from either position.
NOTE: HK's and clones have two different rear ends, a single-pin design and a dual-pin design. The standard models use this single-pin design.
NFA BRACE DISCLAIMER: Please see our complete disclaimers page HERE . The A3 Modular Brace is not designed nor should it be used as a stock or to discharge a firearm from the shoulder. The A3 Modular Brace is to be used as a pistol stabilizing arm brace. You are responsible for the proper and legal use of the A3 Modular Br ace at all times. If you have purchased an A3 Modular Brace and wish to utilize the modularity function with parts designed for our Modular Stock , please be aware of all federal, state and local laws and ordinances that you must obey. The National Firearms Act regulates items such as short barreled rifles, and by utilizing components of the A3 Tactical Modular Brace as a firearm stock, you may be subjecting your firearm and yourself to NFA laws and regulations. It is your responsibility to obey all laws and properly register any NFA items you may create with use of A3 Tactical products.