- Modular design for individual personalization
- Folds left or right by simply reversing the hinge
- Offset extension mounts in 4 different configurations
- Positively locks in both the open and folded position
- Spring loaded detent with machined hinge pin
- Eliminates "rattle" so common on the factory rear end plate
- 6061 and 7075 construction with Type II low gloss anodized finish
- Can be configured for the A3 Tactical Steady-brace, Tailhook brace, or Strongarm brace
- 13.125" Length-of-Pull with Tailhook or Steady-brace
- 14.25" Length-of-Pull with Strongarm brace
A3 Tactical is proud to release our new Modular Folding Arm Brace system for the CZ Bren 2. This brace is available in two different mounting options. You can use either our buffer thread adapter to connect to the factory rear back-plate, or replace the factory rear back-plate entirely with our own compact back-plate. Your project requirements or personal preference will dictate which option best suits your needs.
NFA BRACE DISCLAIMER: Please see our complete disclaimers page HERE . The A3 Modular Brace is not designed nor should it be used as a stock or to discharge a firearm from the shoulder. The A3 Modular Brace is to be used as a pistol stabilizing arm brace. You are responsible for the proper and legal use of the A3 Modular Br ace at all times. If you have purchased an A3 Modular Brace and wish to utilize the modularity function with parts designed for our Modular Stock , please be aware of all federal, state and local laws and ordinances that you must obey. The National Firearms Act regulates items such as short barreled rifles, and by utilizing components of the A3 Tactical Modular Brace as a firearm stock, you may be subjecting your firearm and yourself to NFA laws and regulations. It is your responsibility to obey all laws and properly register any NFA items you may create with use of A3 Tactical products.