- Machined aluminum construction
- Folds right or left by simply flipping the hinge
- 2 lengths available for individual customization
- Fits multiple applications using A3 Tactical firearm adapters or Picatinny mount
- Nylon 1/2" riser cheek rest included
- Large anti-slip rubber buttpad
- 4 QD sling mount locations available, 2 per side
The A3 Tactical Skelestocks are fixed length skeleton stocks machined completely from 6061 aluminum. They are available in two lengths: 9.50" and 11.00". They are also available with either a Picatinny-style hinge or our standard 2-bolt hinge designed to work with any of our various firearm adapters. The hinges fold right or left depending on how you mount the hinge. See hinge details below.
Each stock comes with a 1/2" polymer cheek rest and 90 durometer Neoprene buttpad. Additionally, you have the option to add a steel, full rotation QD lug that can attach in 2 different locations on the right or left of the stock.
- CZ BREN 2
- CZ SCORPION
- B&T APC9/45 and APC223/300
- B&T GHM
- HK MP5 and MP5K
- SIG MPX/MCX (use Picatinny)
- RUGER PC CHARGER (use Picatinny)
- GALIL ACE
- MOST FIREARMS WITH A REAR PICATINNY RAIL
NOTE: There are 3 hinges available for the Skelestock - Standard 2-bolt hinge, A3T Picatinny hinge, Sig Sauer Picatinny hinge. Please review the details below to select the correct hinge for your application:
Standard A3T 2-bolt hinge - This hinge is designed to attach to our various firearm adapters. This is used if you do not have a rear Picatinny rail. You will need one of our various firearm adapters to attach the Skelestock to your weapon. A3 Tactical firearm adapters can be found HERE.
Standard A3T Picatinny hinge - This is our Picatinny hinge and works for all applications except the Sig MPX and Sig MCX.
Sig Sauer Hinge - If you have a Sig MPX, Sig MCX, or just need a smaller hinge that is offset downward, this is the correct hinge for your application.
NOTE: If additional QD lugs are desired, these can be purchased HERE.
NOTE: THIS IS A STOCK. Please do your homework before ordering a stock for your firearm. All NFA regulations apply. For more info visit: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/which-firearms-are-regulated-under-nfa